Wednesday, October 1, 2008

tagged by jo(cause I wanted to do it)

let's blog in malayD


Name> Shiwen

Sisters: 1:(

Brothers: 1):

Shoe Size: 8

Height: 18* ( mungkin)

Where do you live: mestilah dalam rumah aku

Favourite drinks: air( water)

Favourite breakfast:apa apa pun boleh

Have you ever been on a plane? : ya:)

Swam in the ocean ? : Ya :]

mangenglish now!

Fallen asleep at school: er.. yup

Broken someone's heart: I dont think so

Fell off your chair: yup.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no

What is your room like: empty
What's right beside you: mouse

What is the last thing you ate: mee

Ever had chicken pox: Yeah !

Sore throat: yup
Stitches: almost

Broken nose: almost XD

1Do you believe in love at first sight: maby:/

Like picnics?: yeah damn fun(:
Who was the last person you danced with: jo li ,bro, sis joli, zhichung, jer and jon on the mancing mat :)
Last person made you smile: er... everyone

You last yelled at: my sis cause she sux! :(

Today did you kissed anyone: no:(

Get sick: miss my friends too much

Miss someone: my friends and you

Eat: mee

Best feeling in the world: presence of you :)

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: noooooooo

What's under your bed: dust
Who do you really hate: er.... nothing

What time: 12.45 pm :)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:-sleep,walk,run,play,eat?

5 things on my to-do list today:STUDYY,STUDYY,STUDYY,STUDYY,STUDYY

5 snacks I enjoy:-er.. all snacks aso same

5things I would do if I were a billionaire:erm, belanja everyone,go lepak with my friends at KLCC er...everything la
5 of my bad habits:lazy,anoying cant study sejarah er... too HOT

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:my house and er... hotel
5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:get $$ and buy a phone hopefully
I tag:
  1. shirley
  2. joli
  3. er....WENG WAI (if u wana do)
  4. Hui Min
  5. zhi chung

No comments: