Tuesday, May 5, 2009

face book

im at facebook cause xiu pei ask me to donate her a black and white chair. ooooo.... no 1 der she pokai buy so much clothes. got so many meddals. Eue her pet is grey and... her house is white and black. OOOO.... I got 101 friends playing. btw download kris allen falling slowly studio version damn nice. LOl jerrica dosent wana play facebook :) Oh yeah... the furniture....YUCK josephs pet is so ugly( like him )...Hm..... if I wore that thingi PN Cheah showed tha glowing thingi... I can be a super hero like... flashbang man Jkjk :)..... I keep secrets very well :) I know who chester knows imagine dinosour and.......... and I know who bryan likes and finnaly aso CLEMENT finnaly muahahahahaha the pole worked. and ofcorse many others that many ppl know. im bored

No comments: