Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged by Daniel & Joseph

1. Have you fought with someone till he/she bleeds ?
er.. yup it was painful :P
2. Have you coupled ?
nope
3. If you were a tiger, who would you bite Chester or ShiWen or HoKhai ?
I would bite Ho Khai cause he is the most fat then I would bite Chester but not myself :)
4. Which best friend do you think would buy a handphone for ur birthday ?
haha.... I dono maby some one
5. Which friend do you trust most ?
er.. the one that will keep my secret durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr =D
6. What pet do you like the most ?
Er... something cool like..... unicorn yup unicorn:P
7. If you were to burn down the school which part will you burn ?
if I ever burn the school of corse burn Datins office then the whole school xD
8. What would you do if your best friend betrayed you ?
I would kill him/her or... maby fogive that person(:
9. Who is the best pengawas from form 2 ?
I dono I dont like any
10. Who is the best pengawas pusat sumber from form 2?
I never go there
11. Who is the hottest girl in school from form 2 ?
**************** that is who she is
12. Who is the hottest guy in school from form 2 ?
hahah I dont need to mention aso U know
13. The 10 people I'm going to tag is :
anyone and everyone

No comments: