Monday, September 8, 2008

tagged by Ah Chung and Jia Wei

this tag damn .... Dono wat to say

1. The last person to tag you is??
look above
2.What relationship of you with him/her?
friends :)
3.Your 5 impression towards him/her?
dono.
4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you.
hit me.....LOL
5.The most memorable words that he/she has say to you.
im emo....LOL
6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will....
in your dreams...=.=
7.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
depenz.
8.If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
in your dreams.=.=
9.If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
cause he is my enemy......
10.The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
I dunno.. how i noe?...
11.The overall impression to he/her is..
4 out of 10 =P
How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
im hot xD
13.The character for you for yourself is?
flaming hot :P
14.On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
err.. gays like to folow me..
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
flaming hot person ( like me now )=D
16.For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
kind people.
17.Ten people to tag:
1.Joseph
2. jerrica
3. Zhi Chung
4. Wei Siang
5. Ho Khai
6. xiu pei
7. Daniel
8. Jo li
9.weng wai
10.onion
18.Who is number 2 having relationship with?
durr... juh lyn cuppeled with ju lyn edi..
19.Is number 3 a female or male?
I aso dono must ask pn puah
20.If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
that is a good thing because I will be invited to their wedding I hope :)
21.How about number 5 and number 8?
lol yea very good :P
22.What is number 1 studying about?
how to 'pikat prempuan' yeah:]
23.When was the last time you had a chat with them?
friday
24.Is number 4 a single?
Yeah
25.Say something about number 2.
.... I dono but I know that im flaming hot thats all LOL :)

No comments: