Sunday, September 21, 2008

tagged by stanly/sean chan cher nam

1 who was the last person who tagged U??
look up ^
2 what is the relation whith the person who tagged U?
friend
3 when was the last time U talked to him/her?
in school
4 what was the worst thing he/she did to U?
dono
5 what is the worst thing happened between U and him/her?
nothing
6 what will happen if everyone was noob?
then I will be the most pro la :)
7 what if U become as hot as shi wen?
i am shi wen
8 what will happen is shi wen goes to the north pole?
melt la the ice there xP
9 which will U rather marry? (short person with condoms,a bit annoying hot person,f***ing black @$$ hole)
I think the people are these people. short person with condoms(joseph)a bit annoying hot person(shiwen)f***ing black @$$ hole(er..... kesaven??) (for girls to pick) but........I am a guy...which should I pick??? the hot a bit anoying gal la
10 what will U do if U were stuck in the jungle with the whole 2 Balau without anything?
er...dono if im hungry I use my flame to burn Hokhai to eat then I will survive
11 if U had a gun, who will U rather kill chester, akash, hokhai, justin, shiwen, joseph , me, daniel
none cause I am holy:)
12 what will U do if the sun runs out of fire?
I become the next sun la cause im hot xD
13 what will happen if everyone was as hot as shi wen?
no such thing =.=
14 what will happen if shi wen was not hot?
rubbish -.-
15 what will happen if me(sean) was dead?
I get uf phone :)
16 who is hotter the sun, shi wen(definately not the answer) or me(sean)?
oooi im the hottest la.... LOL
17 where would U like to fly to if U had wings?
er... Heven :)
18 what will happen if U lost ur phone?
I no have aso
20 what will happen if shi wen was realy gay?
the end of the world:)
21 if ur friend back stab U what will U do?
forgive him/her
22 what if he/she does it again?
forgive again
23 what will happen if U was as hot as shi wen?
no such thing
24 what will U do if U kena buang sekolah?
go new school la
25 the 10 people who I wana tag is
  1. ahchung
  2. wei siang
  3. daniel
  4. jia wei
  5. shir
  6. jer
  7. jia gin
  8. xiu pei
  9. ho khai
  10. wen wai la

No comments: