Friday, November 14, 2008

the end has reach

oh noooooooo its finnaly the end I use to fill very happy when it is the end but now, I feel happy and sad. the happy part is school is over but the sad part is school is over.Im realy gona miss everyone in 2 balau.NOooooo .One part of me is happy that life is going on but the other half is sad because of everything els.Anywayz freek U datin. U got nothing better to do meh? Have to split chinese speeking ppl with non speeking meh? I love balau got everyone there.got stupid ,smart ,hot ,cold ,funny ,boring ,fat ,thin, got bitch ,got non bitch, and evrything. Realy gona miss 2 balau. but even if we are seperated, our souls will always be one in 2 balau yay.anywayz I wana go out of my house my house damn boring.everyone plz invite me out (: plzzzzzzzzzz

BORING!! :)

No comments: