Tuesday, November 11, 2008

everything that I left out

er... I never bog for a long time edi cause my ****************** bro got exam.


fun at 1U

dont always trust a blog b'cos somethings may not be true.anywayz ..1U...1U...er..1U damn fun i used up alot of my mums phone creadit then my mom scolded me. err.. I bought a new expensive wallet than my mom scolded me again. I used up RM110 but my mom didnt know:P.damn fun

up there is crap now is ... nvm a bot crap. I went out to 1U with...joseph, zhichung,wei siang,jo li,li wen, jerrica, and shao wen.it was quite fun.We want to eat japanise food. damn expensive but damn nice. we ate PORK. people were staring at us when we ate cause we were damn bising.than we went for a drink aso expensive but li wen belanja :).than we went watch 007 damn boring so I and jo trew popcorn and ice at jerrina, shao wen, jo li and li wen. after that jo, jo, zhi chung, and me went to look for food. we found food. then......... we did boring stuff.bla.bla.bla then we left jo and jer at 1U.then they....( insert imegination here) < make sure it is interesting^.^


basket ball

damn fun as usual jo, daniel, bin hao, zhi chung, me, and justin went to play basket ball damn fun.I full damn a lot of times until I got cut. foot ball bin hao daniel and I OWN... cause we pro

No comments: