Sunday, February 15, 2009

elly *pis*

creadits : shiwen( for composeing this poem)
rachel( for doing the ely picturs and rosdi ass aso)



im rapper Ely
my hair's very smelly
i luv to eat jellly
thats why ive got a big belly

I hate a person lee
cause his proer than me
when I look into the mirror and see
I onli see myself like chester see
and the ass of rosdi





see that hokhai
such a sohai
always pokai
but the girl say shes not a mahai

his so fat
trying to make his belly flat
tried roleing on a mat
also chaseing a cat

kesaven try flert
but cant cause to much dirt

he shoot sperm
but onli atract worm
dun swear like chester
or your gona be a dirty duster
and a freeking boaster
and act like a master
dont be gay
seriously I say



hey. piss
plz call me miss

im a pro rapper
i rap faster than U snap
dont forget your nap
or you will need a map
to rap
piss yeo!!

No comments: