Saturday, February 21, 2009

onli one will win and one will lose out of the lot and I got one of them

yeah the best day merentas desa. have been training by being chased by arvind and... the resule is..... what do you think of the training. I ended up the LAST of the lot yeah!!! an achevement not to forget. my shoe came out 3 times yeah. I was on the top 30 at the begining until.. my shoe came out. then I was about the 100th then I sprint again to the top 40 and...., again my SHOE FLEW OUT!!!! so I gave up sprinting and beleve it. JUSTIN WONG OVER TOOK ME and i ended up last yeah. at the end I still got a posision that I knew the LAST yeah best experience ever.


next year...
ill get 2nd last
hopefully:)
wish me good luck
and im never
going to wear
school shoes
to merentas desa again
chao!!!

No comments: