Sunday, March 8, 2009

2nd day of b day

bare with the part that my blog is in a mess and I dont know how to fix it. the thingis there>> went down someone help me plz :)

I went to sunway and we went ice skating justin joseph joli lydia ben zhichung and bin hao. bin hao said that I will fall and he wants to take pictures of me falling but i didnt luckly :)but my knee and foot hurts I think i bent my knee too much. anyway, thanks for the cake it was taisty =) when we wore the shoes and walked on ground it was so easy but when we went on ice damn slippery and scary. it was my 1st time and I can ice skate now :) well anyway, justin, congratz you did a realy good job although it got worst along the way of *********** but dont worry there is still hope. jon and ben were popping while they were skating and ben pokai lots of times on his ass. then we ate shushi and the bill was... RM195. then we were broke.

No comments: