Saturday, June 19, 2010

bored to the max so... have fun

ECG when u go out

ECG if u go out with wife

/l__,-.__/\_,_,-.

ECG if u go out with girlfriend
_/l_/l_/l_/l_/\_/\_

ECG if wife catches u with girlfriend…
/\________


how to propose if u fell in love

>
A Boy Rings D Door-Bell Of A Girls Home.
&
Asks ,
“Do U Belive In Love At First Sight
Or
Should I Come Back Again..”
Worlds smallest resign letter

Respected sir,

I love Ur wife.

Thank you

heart is a phone and ur a sim card(aplies to some)

GIRL:My heart is like a mobile
and you are the sim card

BOY:I m very happy. . .
Gal:dont b too happy. . .
If I get a new offer
I will change the sim card..!

best day to propose


Which is the best day to propose a girl.. April 1
U Know Why??
If she accept its your luck
otherwise just tell April Foooooll.

U are a BITCH


Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Cute
Hilarious

r u smiling now?
?
?
?
*YOU ARE REALLY BITCH*

most interesting line on shirt


Most interesting line written
on the front of T-shirt of a girl,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Excuse me !
My face is above.;-)

smile


Smile to old means Respect

Smile to child mean Innocence

Smile to friend means Care

Smile in front of mobile, a mental case!

Still smiling? ;-)
Pagal ey oy

Difference between Friend & Wife


U can Tell ur Friend
“U r my Best Friend”
But

Do u have courage tell to ur Wife
“U r my Best Wife?”

student teacher


Teacher : What do you call a person
who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?

Pupil : A teacher.

husband, wife and spare tyre


HUSBAND and WIFE are like 2 tyres of a vehicle

If 1 punctures, the vehicle can’t move further

M0ral:
always Keep a SPARE TYRE….

chances or recovery


Patient : What are the chances
of my recovering doctor?

Doctor : One hundred percent.
Medical records show that
nine out of ten people die of the disease you have.

Yours is the tenth case I’ve treated.The others all died.

No comments: