Monday, December 8, 2008

live urlife

im bored im gona write about... my self :)

my name is shiwen
im born on the 6th of march 1994
im 14 years old
im in smkdj 2 balau
I like to eat pizza, sushi, buger, pork cheese, ice cream, mc flurry, sundae, slurpee, gum etc.
I like to drink water, softdrinks, mercury, etc.
I have 1 bro and 1 sister ( they both sux )
my hp number is 78038398
I dont have a m phone
my e-mail is encanted_samurai@hotmail.com
(add me)
my add is 8, jalan SS4D/7,
47301 petaling Jaya,
selangor malaysia.
(plz dont stalk me)
I live near daniel
im quite tall
im 43kg
im taller than joseph loh :)
I have a rabbit
I use a laptop to blog
I have a printer
my laptop has a mouse
my house has walls and tiles
im single
im alive
im a human
I have 10 fingers
I have 10 toes
I have 2 hands
I have 2 legs
I can walk
I have a blog
my url is imflaminghot.blogspot.com
(link me)
im.... bored
im bored

No comments: