Sunday, December 14, 2008

no offence

sry i havent been blogging for awile cause i wanted to make my bro become a freek so he wont kacau me
realy no offence but...DOTA iss kind of boring. dota has no style. I would play dota if only...they had style. example when U play warcraft III, you dont get to decorate your place, no beautiful big castle, and stupid people. why do humans have to mine gold to get $$ why cant they get a job. humans aint that stupid. dota suxxxxxx. so boring. I played dota to try make my bro a freek b'cause he is a maple freek.(dota freeks are better than ms freeks) dota has no style. why does the dota map have to be so dull colour? isnt rainbow colour better? I hate some of the carasters that I used cause they sux and rox. I would play DOTA if they change some things.
I hate the archer. why do thet have a girl archer? it aint hot at all. they should put hot caracters. why dont they put pro archers like Legolas(the archer from lord of the ring)
I hate the mages cause they sux. why cant they put pro mages like harry potter of voldimot.
I also hate the gay 2 head dragon. so ugly and gay. why cant they use something like piece of meat and throw it then.. the heads wil fight and kill themselves.
mmmm. I kind of like the dragon knight. but it is gay cheating. btw how do people turn into dragons? it is impossible. so fake.and the gay fire can burn trough many people and kill them all so cheat.
the caracter that i would say is OK is the panda(cause it is the cutest thingi)panda sux but it is cute thats why it is the most best noob. so gay can summon 3 other pandas. but... if there was kung fu panda more pro
if....dota was more creatif and hap more people like super pro people like.... god( kill anyone at 1 shot) or devil(kena killed in 1 shot) anikin skywalker, darth vader, super man, cicak man then it will be more fun. But I dont know how people become freeks by playing the noob boring game?

No comments: