Thursday, December 11, 2008

why???

I was playing my PS2 cause I was bored.
THEN suddenly,
the sunny sky turned dark,
the music turned off,
the consoul hanged,
the tv screen didnt move.
so,I turned off the PS2.
what worst could possibily happen?
then I switched on the PS2 again.
then the horrer began.
the screen shows....
'DISK CANNOT BE READ'
and now my PS2...
KO
it passed away.
so sad
maby cause I was playing WWE
as....UNDERTAKER
the dead man
so I opperated it and the operation did not succed or fail.
maby gona send ot to the shop to fix it
hope it survives
dont die plzzzzzzz
wish my ps2 survives the shops opperation.
I wish my ps2 good luck
and same to daniels X box which got fried
mmmm....I want a Xbox 360 for my chrismas present.
santa plzzzzz giv me 1
Ive been a good boy.
or... maby a PS3.
or laptop
or destop
or.. hand phone (xpress muzic plz)
or hand gun (44 magnum or dasert eagle plzzz)
Ive been a good boy

No comments: