Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day in 3 angsana

I may not have any more to blog. Btw Angsana kind of sux for now. Lol I dont even know my class teachers name. I think it was Pn. Nur if im not mistaken. The onli good thing is Angsana is the same class as 2 Balau Yay. But..it is not even close to balau cause balau seriously ROX I mean 2 Balau. today when we went to class then someone sayed it was at the 3 semarak place so wen went to 3 semarak then everyone sat down. Joseph wanted to sit close to you know who but he didnt. then we went back to angsana then he rushed to a place so I and jon followed him. It was not under the fan so I was wondering why did he wana sit there. Then ... joseph was happy cause he sat near you know who then.. Justin wanted to sit there so I wanted to change place with him but... teacher changed our places to the front. All Josephs fault Jkjk. Then Joseph and justin wasent happy Lol. So im now sitting next to Benjimin cause he has no friends well not many. And he is NON SCOCELIZE to quiet and it makes me BOREDDDD. The good things about Angsana is Chester See is our moniter. Teacher always scold him cause.... his the moniter. te bad thing is En Siva is teaching us. But... En Siva onli picks on prefects and moniters so I dont care. ex 2 Balau way more pro than 3 angsana. But... this is onli the first day so I wont realy know yet LOl wish me luck is diying there for a while :)

No comments: