Saturday, January 31, 2009

chinese new year

ANGPOW money food people fun and.... basket ball as usual. we were so close to play wii cause binhao brought it but then... it... burst and yellow liquid came out with smoke so.. it passed away. today we played basket ball and damn school is gona start again. Nooo home work again but the good thing is Pn normi is not teaching 3 Angsana anymore. Yay I think I got about rm 300 or less. yay save money earn money then... buy something expensive become pokai then save money earn money again :) I have a fat cousin like daniel and is like daniel and is as stupid as daniel and as fat as daniel. during cnny I dont hit my cousing. I ask my little cousin to hit outher cousins to reduce the amount of sins done during cnny. yeah thats a good way to reduce sins and make use of non stop moving cousing. I wan more angpow. Have to save to earn more $$

No comments: