Friday, January 16, 2009

master piece

my master piece of art has been ruined by xiupei. It was gona be the art of the year if it wasent ruined by her. is was hokhai <3> xiupei I doing this poste for the fouth time cause of something exam is by the corner and chinese new year is nearer yay im gona get angpow! yay. taday pn marry an scold me for no important reason im gona die in 3 angsana cause full of nerds and im gona be the last in the whole class nooo! I hate the stupid teachers always scolding 3 angsana say we so noisy. noisy is better than no noise. if a class has no noise means that calss is not ok.noisy calss means the students are not non-scocelize, crazy, pekak or nerds. teacher always say 3 angsana last yeah no noise like...non-scocelize, crazy, pekak or nerds <- thats what I say. Daniel ong ying yao is scard of en siva but why? he is a stupid idiot he wont do anything just mumble some rubbish at you onli. btw yesterday was the 1st time I brought his text book. So siva sux and no need fear

siva sux
pmr near
death near
nerds all around
in 3 angsaga yay!

No comments: