Friday, January 9, 2009

inspiration

I am not smart to come out of this kind of poste so... I didnt. im so blur to not come out of this poste although INSPIRATION is written right in front of me on my dell laptop. Im so blur.. anywayz inspitation means...encouraging someone with confidence. yay im so smart hm.. the speech I have a dream is so old. it should now be called as I have an inspiration :) I have a dell inspiration laptop at my house. I use it to blog. I am useing it now? haiz I dono what to write about inspiration. I inspire everyone. I inspire hokhai for his bravery for shouting I luv xp. I inspire jerrica for thinking of this kind of hard to do poste titles and i am surffering doing it. but.. no pain no game no pain, no brain no smart, no chalange no blog :) I inspire 4 pie R for being able to eat so much. I inspire lewis chong for being able to stand being called GAY all day long. if it was me I would go crazy. No mather what you do someone inspires you although you may sux and the ppl inspire you and ppl inspire you will sux too. I inspire fun :)I want to be a docter so that i can cut people for fun and it will be fun. I inspire interesting sutff. I also wana be a doc b'cause I it is more interesting cause ppl get hurt all over and being a doc wont be boring. Anywayz is that out topic? hiaz im bored

I inspire ppl who read my blog too :)
and.... I inspire myself :)
and you......
and..
my blog!!!

No comments: