Friday, January 2, 2009

new year

yay it is already new year 2009:) I watched the last of 2008 and I watched the begining of 2009 the fireworks 1 U fire works this year more pro then ikea cause we always lepak there yeah 1 U rox anywayz yesterday i went out with my family to somewhere to see WATERFALL but we didnt cause there was some gay person say must pay $$ so we didnt go.then we went makan fish curry prawn curry and the famous malay favourite JKjk BABI. then whenI was going to the car thestupid myvy driver never drive fast enaugh and his tyre went on my slipper and it scraped my toe nail. damn sohai noob driver. the after I got home i called daniel and we played badminton for a very short while the we drank the hara one for malays ARAK but onli shandy not so contages. then we went to my house cause his X BOX 360 K.O. we play the one and only WWE 2009 and I burnt him in infurno match damn nice :) anyone wana play wwe 2009 tell me then u can come to lose to me :)

No comments: